Services & Pricing

 

We Check Everything from Top to Bottom

Thinking of selling your home or buying the dream house you have always wanted? Home inspections make a big difference with prospective buyers and can often increase or decrease the value of a home. Top Gear Home Inspections has helped customers make informed decisions on the home they want to buy or sell.


- Roof systems

- Gutters and downspouts

- Chimneys

- Decks and porches

- Grading and drainage

- Foundations

- Heating and cooling systems

- Water heating systems

- Plumbing and fixtures

- Electrical wiring and fixtures

- Garage doors and openers

- Insulation and ventilation

- Fireplaces

- And lots more!


Inspection Services Offered

- Home Inspections

- Radon Inspections

- Termite Inspections

- Warranty Inspections

- Annual Maintenance Inspections

- Lawn Sprinkler Inspections

- Pre-List Home Inspections

- Free Verification of Repairs


Pricing

Homes up to 1500 sq. ft.  $225
Up to 2000 sq. ft.  $250
Up to 2500 sq. ft.  $275
Up to 3000 sq. ft.  $300
Up to 3500 sq. ft.  $325
Up to 4000 sq. ft.  $350
4000 sq. ft. and above  Quote
Termite Inspection (Subject to location)
 $25
Radon with Inspection  $125
Radon without Inspection  $150
Sprinkler System  $30
Additional HVAC  $20 ea.
Additional Electrical Panels  $10 ea.
Verification of Repairs  $75
For anything else please call for a quote.  


Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request.

For a free quote, please call us at (316) 351.8784 or email us at
topgearinspections@gmail.com.  We look forward to working with you. 


Give us 5% of your trust and we will earn the other 95%.

Every home has a story. Are you ready to find the story? 


             www.ahit.com

     



Website Builder